Monday, January 14, 2013

About Hannah


Hello Bloggers, I thought I would tell you a little more about myself. I have thought up a few questions that I always would like to know about Bloggers and also some question that pertain to my blog. 


The first thing I would like to say is I am a proud Christian. I cannot even imagine my life without Christ. I am apart of a church called The Bridge Fellowship in my hometown. The Bridge has been such blessing. I thank God daily for the passion he has given me for all the things that I blog about! 








How old are you?
-I am nineteen years old. 

Where are you from?
-I am from small, but growing, town right outside of Nashville, TN.

Are you in school?
-I am currently in cosmetology school. I attend Paul Mitchell the School. I LOVE it! 

What made you decide on Paul Mitchell?
-Well, I did a lot of online research, so did my mom. We had it down to two school. I took a tour of Paul Mitchell first and instantly fell in love! The atmosphere and culture really drew me in. Everyone, including the students, were so inviting. Their job placement percentage and state board passing percentage were both extremely high, something my dad was excited about. During my tour they also told us they are known as the Harvard of cosmetology schools. After that my dad was sold! If you have any question about Paul Mitchell the School, feel free to ask!

Did you go to college?
-Well, yes and no. The reason I say this is because I did attend college for a year. I went to UTC, The University of Tennessee Chattanooga. However, I didn't graduated so I wouldn't exactly say I went to college. 

Why did you not stay at UTC?
-My time at UTC was great. I loved everything about Chattanooga. I joined a sorority and made some great friends. The only problem was I just didn't have a passion for school, my passion was for hair and make-up. I made the decision to move back home and attend Paul Mitchell. I wouldn't change it for the world!

Why did you start blogging? 
-I LOVE reading blogs and watch tutorials on youtube. I figure why not start my own? I hope that someone finds my blog useful or helpful in someway.

Who/what are your favorite sports teams?
-I LOVE sports. I have grown up in a household where sports were always being watched! I intend to post about sports often! My favorite teams include:
Football: Tennessee Titans and Dallas Cowboys(when they aren't playing my Titans, of course!)
Baseball: Atlanta Braves
Hockey: Nashville Predators
Basketball: Dallas Mavericks
I also love the Olympics! U.S.A.!!!! Gymnastics is my favorite Olympic sport!

Where did you learn to cook?
-My mom and grandma. They are both wonderful cooks! I have grown up in a southern household! Sweet tea is a must! Although, I don't get to cook as much as I would like to, I really enjoy it when I do!


Any more question, feel free to email me at lifesbeautifulblessings@gmail.com  

No comments:

Post a Comment